Website Redesign: Template Request for Proposal (RFP)
A template outline to be used in creating a Request for Proposals (RFP) for the redesign of a current website.
This template can also be used for specifying a new site.
The outline is intended to help you think through some of the issues and considerations that prospective vendors would need to know about. These can include:
You're welcome to download a PDF version of the RFP at no charge.
- Appropriate background information
- Hosting and other server needs
- Utilities and functionality requirements
- Search engine optimization
- Third party software considerations
- Social media linkages
- Analytics specifications
- Budget, timeline and submission guidelines
And of course, contact me for further help in creating your web redesign strategy.