How to Improve your Business Communication
This free booklet brings you 70 practical and immediately usable insights in bite-size pieces. It will help you to improve your business communication in all areas - spoken, written, online, or offline. Whether you are a seasoned business person or just beginning your professional journey, you're sure to find one more idea you had yet to consider.
The content is written by a Collection of 14 Experts, each with a proven track record in their field:
You're welcome to download a PDF version of the booklet at no charge.
- Kare Anderson, Say It Better Center: Become More Frequently Quoted
- Media Baldwin, Diversified Seminars, Inc.: Take Advantage of Today's Technology
- Todd Cherches, BigBlueGumball, LLC: Life Lessons in Leadership
- Philippa Gamse (that's me!): Winning Web Conversations
- Kathy (Kat) Henderson-Sturtz, 56 Vibes Business Coaching: Master the Art of Delivery
- Peg Kelley, Facilitation Plus: Hold Effective Meetings
- Anne Miller, Chiron Associates, Inc.: Make What You Say Pay
- Susan Onaitis, Global Learning Link: Secrets of Effective Negotiating
- Akweli Parker, Digital Delta Media: A Few Influential Behaviours
- Ellen Reid, Ellen Reid's Book Shepherding: The Art of Excellence
- Deborah Grayson Riegel, Elevated Training, Inc.: P.O.P. for Powerful, Polished Presentations
- Chris Sier, Executive Potential Plus: Keep it Simple
- Jacqueline Sirota, Workforce Skills Gurus: The Obvious and Beyond
- Sandra Steiner, Life Ladder, LLC: Making Mentorship Count
If you'd prefer a professionally printed copy, these can be purchased either singly or in bulk, and they can be customized as a promotional tool for your business. You can also license the downloadable version for other promotional applications. Contact me if you'd like to discuss this.